Changing the Game for Learners with Transformative Teaching Strategies
What if every student came out of school every day excited, inspired and empowered by their experience and energized by their own talent? It’s not only possible, but essential that we create vibrant, engaged, passionate learners, inspired and equipped to use their brilliance and talent to change the world. After all…isn’t that what education is about?
Sarah Singer’s unique approach immerses educators in the secrets to successful, motivational teaching, regardless of content or individual student challenges, based on how people really learn. Tapping brain research, years of success with every demographic of student the world over, and incorporating kids’ own feedback of “what works,” you’ll get the most relevant brain research, successful strategies and powerful mindsets for maximizing impact in the classroom, including:
- Using music and action to change student behavior
- Tapping their learning styles and multiple intelligences consistently
- Designing lessons that get their attention, and erase the need to reteach information
- Connecting emotionally & neurologically with students early on, influencing state, improving retention and results... setting you up to have more fun teaching while they have a blast learning
Educational Consulting Born of Experience
As an alternative learner herself, Sarah’s passion for teaching emerged from her quest to change the system. Committed to making school and learning a place where it could be authentic, relevant, fun, challenging and the place for talents to come to life, Sarah’s become a master of bringing learning to life with any content or any population. From her 15 years leading and developing alternative learning programs all over the world to honing a daily model in her own public high school classroom teaching on the south side of Chicago... Sarah gets kids, what makes them tick, how to tap their motivation, how they best learn, and how to create transformative learning experiences for them consistently.
Educator Impact Testimonials
Educator Resources & Teacher Training
SarahSinger&Co. Educational Training covers the gamut of educator needs, including:
- Professional development workshops
- Teacher in-services
- Teacher Coaching
- Curriculum Design
- Educational Leadership Team Coaching
- Culture design, or learning environment design
Is Your Institution Creating Lifelong Learners?
To learn more about Sarah Singer’s educational consulting, including teacher training workshops, educational in-services, Contact SarahSinger&Co.